Saturday, September 20

Logan's hand

Yesterday, Logan suffered second degree burns to four of his fingers on his right hand. He stuck his hand in boiling soup. It was an accident where you just underestimate the reach of a baby. The soup was on the back burner as far away from the front as you can get. He dove for it before anyone could react. The doctor said that the quick frst aid kept it from being much worse. He goes to the dr monday to have the blisters popped and the dead skin taken off. He is bandaged up to his elbow to keep the bandage on. Which isn't working as I have had to put a new one four times.

1 comment:

Brenda and Bryan said...

How did it go at the dr? I hope he gets feeling better!